Sunday, December 12, 2010

[webfind] The Perfect Pear Shape

Although it's not me who captured this amazing girl in this post but Potonass (see links to the right), I feel the need to add her to the line-up in my blog. In my eyes, she's the perfect pear-shaped girl, I have never seen anything better. What makes her so special is this disproportionate combination of her huge lower half, including wide hips, a really fat bottom and big thighs, and her well-pronounced waist. She also has remarkably slim arms - most girls with such lower halves are fat allover. An then this outfit (those shoes) and her beautiful hair...

Let me again state that these pictures are not my original work but captures from rather decent videos you can get at Potonass' site (see links to the right).


No comments:

Post a Comment