Thursday, August 18, 2011

[webfind] Insane Booty on a Slim Girl

This video created by blkaret (a.k.a. ImB'inWatch3D) and uploaded on youtube is a very rare catch. Unfortunately the video is short and badly lit, but better this than nothing. I am posting screencaps of the video here since I don't want to end up having a dead link youtube video on my blog, as soon as his channel gets closed again. Please check out his youtube and Dailymotion channels to see some more good candids - unfortunately no more material of this extraordinary cutie.

You will agree with me that this girl is the definition of fafneresque, a perfect, beautiful pear shape, slim legs and arms, a narrow waist and upper body, narrow shoulders, beautiful hair... and then this completely disproportionate, soft fat ass, spreading out backwards and, thanks to some wide hips, to both sides.

I personally stumble across girls like this maybe once every other year. I see fat girls in all shapes and sizes and I see slim girls with no ass at all. Then once in a while there is a fat ass but no wide hips. This girl leaves me speechless and breathless. I bet she's totally unhappy with her shape and many people laugh at her proportions. And then there's a small couple of guys like me that are addicted to a shape like hers...

Sometimes I hate this addition... other men see millions of girls they find extremely sexy on the streets, for me most of them are completely boring. And when I see a girl like this, I almost get a hear attack. Tell me what you think about this girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment