Thursday, September 22, 2011

You Have a Big Butt!

This was a pretty lucky day. I had the rare chance to take some candids after a long while and then this totally fantastic girl crossed my way. I even had my good camera with me, so I was able to get some decent photos and videos of her. When I saw her approaching me from the front, I almost dropped my camera - her hips were so extremely fat and wide that they were bulging out to both sides. Then I turned behind her and thought, that's the biggest ass I have ever seen on a young, cute, white girl. And she was really slim everywhere, exept for her huge, completely disproportionate hips and ass.

She was walking with a colleague of hers that apparently was not a real friend, judging from their talks. At one point, they were in a pharmacy and her colleague said quite loudly "You have a big butt!". Hey, that was pretty mean! Unfortunately, it was almost impossible not to get busted. Two girls together are always a tough thing when it comes to candids. First her friend busted me, then finally they split up and my sweety was walking alone. However, at this time she knew I was following her. She started walking really, really slowly until I just had to disappear...

I would really call her the girl of my dreams. She was so tall, so beautiful, so nicely dressed, just look at her hair! And she was so perfectly and extremely pear-shaped...

Let me start by posting a few photos of her. It will take me a bit to cut the video material I captured, but I will upload the videos soon. You will not be disappointed. In the meantime, please tell me what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful and yummy. I'm a big fan of your work Mr. Fafner. Can you please load up your old classic archive or is there's any place I can see them on the net such places like flikr.com? Man, those photos were the best work I ever seen. Curvy women rule forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Fafner, this gals curves are absolutely gorgeous. Her boyfriend must truly be in 7th heaven, I know I would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete